TRYST With Destiny
How often do we miss the very subtle “universal signs” of communication in our life. Here’s a very novel example, which I hope will inspire the reader to take special note of the so called mistakes that life throws our way like “breadcrumb signs” guiding us through life. Our job is to figure out the clues, connect the dots and have some real fun along the way.
Evidence of ONE Happy Intelligence working through me:
1) A few days ago I was typing on my keyboard doing a Google search on the word TRUST and typed in accidentally, or so I thought, the word TRYST. At first I laughed but then decided to do some research on the word.
The following explanations came up:
Tryst may refer to:
- A meeting of two lovers, as in courtship
- Tryst (book), a book by Elswyth Thane
- Tryst (drama), a play by Karoline Leach
- A nightclub at the Wynn Las Vegas hotel
- A nightclub situated in a building that was once a residential house in Melbourne, Australia.
- Tryst, IIT Delhi, an annual science and technology festival held in Delhi, India
- A building associated with a church, e.g. in Pitlochry, Scotland
- A rock and roll band from Rochester, NY
2) Yesterday August, 14th, 2009 while researching some material, I come across Jawaharal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. On the page I find the following very moving speech made on India’s Independence Day.
A Tryst With Destiny – India’s Independence Day Speech – Jawaharal Nehru
The following extract really touched me:
“That future is not one of ease or resting but of incessant striving so that we may fulfill the pledges we have so often taken and the one we shall take today. The service of India means the service of the millions who suffer. It means the ending of poverty and ignorance and disease and inequality of opportunity. The ambition of the greatest man of our generation has been to wipe every tear from every eye. That may be beyond us, but as long as there are tears and suffering, so long our work will not be over.” – Nehru
3) Today, August 15th, 2009, I connect to my Linked-In account and find a discussion on a forum from an individual on the topic of “Is India Really Independent”. Little did I realize that Independence Day was today, August 15th, 2009 and ONE Happy Intelligence sent me a reminder by connecting me to the Tryst With Destiny speech, yesterday.
4) A building associated with a church, e.g. in Pitlochry, Scotland.
Connection to Scotland and Queen Victoria. Queen Victoria lived in Kent, UK and so did I. She was also the guardian of the Sikh Prince Daleep Singh.
5) Tryst rock band Rochester, New York
I lived in Rochester, UK however, have a keen interest in Rochester, New York where the founder of IBM set up his factory. I worked with IBM in my last career.
6) Tryst, IIT Delhi, an annual science and technology festival held in Delhi, India.
Interesting because I visited the Ontario Science Center this past weekend, and was thinking of how children could be further inspired by the sciences by connecting to their inner wisdom.
The morale of this story is to demonstrate that a simple word like TRYST, had a lot to do with my current work (despite the fact I thought I had mistyped the word.) United StarMinds is here to illuminate and connect people to their inner wisdom. To show by example of how Life and ONE Happy Intelligence is tries to grab our attention so that we may take some actions in areas of service to others.
Whether it is creating products and services at a price that can be afforded i.e. addressing the needs of the bottom of the pyramid, especially water and sanitation. Building schools and equipping them with books and computers or even libraries like one of the worlds richest men Andrew Carnegie did with his wealth. Through the accumulation of the right wisdom and knowledge people can release themselves from their current shackles and enjoy freedom and joy, like many of us do.
On closing I would like to dedicate this blog to Napoleon Hill who has inspired me on many times through his books and daily thoughts of wisdom.
The Gratitude Prayer
by Napoleon Hill
I give thanks daily, not for mere riches, but for wisdom with which to recognize, embrace, and properly use the great abundance of riches I now have at my command. I have no enemies because I injure no man for any cause, but I try to benefit all with whom I come in contact by teaching them the way to enduring riches. I have more material wealth than I need because I am free from greed and covet only the material things I can use while I live.
Update to the above blog: After I wrote this blog my family and I were driving to Toronto on the evening of August 15th, 2009 to a reception party and I noticed the following number plate pass us by: Ghandi V. Perhaps this was a perfect timing sign from the Universe, keep going we’re with you. We are not alone and loved beyond we can imagine. Trust the Universe and allow more Life to flow through you as you are a masterful co-creator of reality.
Let Go. Simply Trust Life.